- 12 Nights Beach Front Bungalow
- Ei` greeting (fresh flower lei)
- Private Round trip airport transfers
- Daily tropical breakfast and fresh fruit
- Aitutaki dine around experience which includes:
- 12 dinner vouchers per person (valued at $50 NZD per voucher) to explore the many restaurants on the island.
PLUS the following exclusive tours
- Lagoon Cruise
Valid April 1- Oct 31, 2017
From $ 5,100.00 per person
Aitutaki Escape Villas on Aitutaki Island are beachfront with a stunning view of the lagoon, what better place to watch the sunset than your private deck. All three villas have private beachside decks, private swimming pools with a waterfall, tropical gardens, spa pool, private courtyard, air conditioning & fans. The villas are perfect for couples who want to get away from the hustle and bustle of the busy lifestyle. Escape to Aitutaki Escape Villas for a relaxing holiday in total privacy, your holiday will start with a Bottle of Champagne and a gift basket.
The two one bedroom villas have a super king size bed, a standard size kitchen including an outdoor BBQ, private spa pool, a large deck beachside, private swimming pool. You can reach your private courtyard and swimming pool with a waterfall via the bedroom which has a bathroom with ceiling to floor windows, a bidet and twin sinks. The living space includes a 50 inch LCD TV and a collection of DVDs for your viewing.
Aitutaki Escape’s Maina & Akaiami Beachfront Villas provide:
- Private courtyard with swimming pool and spa pool
- Spacious dining and living areas opening onto beachfront deck
- Home entertainment system with 50” TV and DVD library and iPod connection
- Fully equipped kitchen and outdoor BBQ
- Air conditioning and fans
- Super king-sized four poster beds
- Ensuite with floor-to-ceiling windows, twin basins, bidet and beautiful pebble flooring
- Sun loungers on both the courtyard deck and the beachside deck
- A boardwalk that takes you almost to the water’s edge Taquaetai Villa
Taquaetai villa is the luxurious two bedroom villa at Aitutaki Escape Villas with all the amenities of the one bedroom villas and the additional bedroom. The personal boardwalk leads very close to the edge of the lagoon, a perfect spot to view the incredible sunsets as they bathe Aitutaki Escape Villas with golden light as night approaches. You will have wonderful lagoon views along with complete privacy, watch the sunset from the round love seat before setting off for your evening meal, or firing up the BBQ to grill your dinner in your private enclave.
Your transfers from the airport to Aitutaki Escape Villas are included and you will receive an ‘ei’ when you first set foot on the island. Your breakfast will be delivered to your Villa daily. Kayaks and snorkeling gear, bicycles and beach towels are for your use while staying at Aitutaki Escape Villas. You can access the wireless internet for a modest charge.
For the most romantic guests that want to get married at Aitutaki Escape Villas wedding planning is available. You can get married on the beach in front of your Villa, or for a more exotic ceremony there is a secluded motu in the lagoon that is perfect for the wedding.Linda Gutekunst
Aitutaki Escape Villas
Aitutaki, Cook Islands
Need to speak with us?
WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
Our trip to the Cook Islands was wonderful. Everything about our stay was great. Both places we stayed were really nice and the people were very friendly. The Aitutaki Escapes were absolutely amazing. Thanks for all your help.
Reason to book with SSA
We are a full-service travel agency taking care of all your needs from the time you leave home to the time you return.
We customize all travel arrangements to ensure you get exactly what you want from your vacation.
Before spending hours shopping online, check with us. We’ll recommend a vacation itinerary to fit your budget.
We are a small boutique agency which means we are able to provide personalized travel service tailored to your needs.