- 5 Nights Accommodation in a Beach Front Bungalow
- Ei` greeting (fresh flower lei)
- Private Round trip airport transfers
- Daily breakfast
- Aitutaki dine around experience which includes:
- 5 dinner vouchers per person (valued at $50 NZD per voucher) to explore the many restaurants on the island.
PLUS the following exclusive Adventure Tours
- Lagoon Cruise
Valid April 1- Oct 31, 2017
From $ 2,440.00 per person
Situated on a triangle shaped atoll rising four thousand meters from the ocean floor of the Pacific Ocean, you will discover a seducing enclave of romance, refinement and luxury. With an intimate collection of just 27 absolute beachfront hideaways all situated within steps of the crystal clear turquoise waters of Aitutaki lagoon, award winning Pacific Resort Aitutaki is the Cook Islands’ only member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World collection.
Top Reasons to Visit Pacific Resort Aitutaki
- The resort is set on over 19 acres of tropical gardens with 1.5kms of Aitutaki beach frontage, all 27 rooms are absolute beachfront in a concave layout allowing for maximum space and privacy.
- Situated on the sunset side of world famous Aitutaki lagoon.
- Full cooked a-la- Carte breakfasts served daily at Rapae Bay Restaurant which is elevated to overlook the lagoon.
- Onsite Spa, Tiare Spa. And a choose of dining alternatives, from fine dining at Rapae Bay Restaurant or causal alfresco dining poolside at Black Rock Café, to private dining options including a Bedouin style dinner on the beach.
Local Village Tour
Pacific Resort Aitutaki
Need to speak with us?
WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
Our trip to the Cook Islands was wonderful. Everything about our stay was great. Both places we stayed were really nice and the people were very friendly. The Aitutaki Escapes were absolutely amazing. Thanks for all your help.
Reason to book with SSA
We are a full-service travel agency taking care of all your needs from the time you leave home to the time you return.
We customize all travel arrangements to ensure you get exactly what you want from your vacation.
Before spending hours shopping online, check with us. We’ll recommend a vacation itinerary to fit your budget.
We are a small boutique agency which means we are able to provide personalized travel service tailored to your needs.