- Stay 7nights / pay only 5 nights in a luxury private Villa with expansive ocean views
- Villa offers two king sized bedroom with high ceilings, bathrooms and large outdoor showers with bathtub. Air-conditioned master suites. Large living room with sliding doors open to a wrap around deck. Inside dining area. Full kitchen with fridge replenished daily. Large veranda / wrap around decking. Your own private mirror edged pool with no vis a vis. Two covered bure’s (one overlooking the pool and ocean and the other at the beach level). Dining/observation deck
- Roundtrip Airfare from LAX
- Breakfast, lunch and 5 course dinners.
- Choice of one of five dining locations.
- Complimentary all day room service.
- Endless cookie jar.
- Fiji water and Soft drinks.
- Complimentary resort activities including kayaks, paddle boards, bikes, snorkeling gear.
- Complimentary adult lifestyle bikes that can handle pavement and dirt roads.
- TV Room, Board Games, cards and more
- Bose portable sound system to play your favorite music.
- Free Cooking Class with our chefs.
Booking Period: Now - 30 September 2017
Travel Period: 14 October - 20 December 2017, 08 January - 28 March 2018
From $ 8,299 per person based on room category and availability.
Raiwasa Villa is not only one of the most luxurious villas in the whole of Fiji, but also one of the world’s most exclusive and private hideaways. A dream home in a dream location.
You’ll be entranced by the magical world in which you find yourself; pampered like royalty by a staff of ten in an awe-inspiring tropical setting few people ever get to appreciate. You’ll marvel at the unique sights, sounds, and tastes of a pristine environment that blends five star comfort and lifestyle experiences you will never forget.
It’s perched high above the South Pacific, with an awesome 180-degree view overlooking the Somosomo Straight and surrounded by a lush tropical carpet of green rainforest and swaying palm trees. The dramatic sunsets are equaled only by the brilliance of the stars at night.
Sitting on three acres of land and superbly-manicured gardens, Raiwasa Villa offers the privacy and understated luxury of a world-class retreat. The three-sided infinity pool is ideally situated to give stunning views of the deep blue and green ocean waters. A series of steps take you down to the private beach or just wander through the collection of rare palm trees, and banana, papaya, pineapple, orange and lemon trees.
Two exquisitely-decorated suites are connected by a central living and offset kitchen area, designed to maximize the stunning ocean and garden views. The master bedroom has large bi-fold doors that open onto the wraparound deck. Both bathrooms provide twin honeymoon showers and outdoor bathtubs. Just imagine soaking in the fresh open air with an unfettered view of the stars with the soothing sound of the ocean waves in the background.
An environment acclaimed so much by seasoned world travelers that they begin to run out of superlatives. Spectacular, superb, amazing, perfect, and speechless are just some of the words that have been used. When well-versed guests tell you the food is the best they’ve ever tasted and the service is second-to- none you know you’ve found your own little piece of paradise. Kick back and relax like you’ve never relaxed before, or experience emotionally connected activities like you never have before. The choice is always yours.
Top Reasons to Visit Raiwasa Villa
- Experiential Vacation
Local Village Tour
Romantic Dine Out
At Kokomo Private Island Resort we use ScubaPro dive equipment with dive computers mounted in the SPG console. Our Vessel can cater for up to 8 Divers though we prefer to keep numbers down to 6 on each trip for increased mobility whilst out at sea.
Dive Sites out of Kokomo Private Island Resort consist of an excellent variety of Marine life from Soft Corals, Hard Corals and a rich diversity of fish life also.
Need to speak with us?
WE WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU!
We have no words to thank you for designing and organizing the most amazing travel experience our life (it was well beyond a vacation)! All three pieces of our itinerary provided a unique wonderful experience, each one very different from the others.
We are back home, filled with great memories and beautiful pics and we are looking forward to returning to Fiji soon. We are also interested in exploring French Polynesia, so we will be back in touch with you once we are ready to plan for that trip. Thank you again for helping us living such an incredible dream! Isa Lei (we will not forget…:-)
Reason to book with SSA
We are a full-service travel agency taking care of all your needs from the time you leave home to the time you return.
We customize all travel arrangements to ensure you get exactly what you want from your vacation.
Before spending hours shopping online, check with us. We’ll recommend a vacation itinerary to fit your budget.
We are a small boutique agency which means we are able to provide personalized travel service tailored to your needs.